Office (979) 703-7227
Fax (979) 703-7247
24-Hour Crash Response (979) 575-9422
|Crash Testing||Accident Reconstruction||Animations & Current Technologies|
Evans Accident Reconstruction is a full-service firm based in College Station, Texas, capable of handling all aspects of vehicle accident reconstruction using modern methods and equipment. We serve plaintiff and defense attorneys and insurance adjusters in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and many other states. Owner James Evans is a licensed Profesional Engineer in Texas, as well as a licensed private investigator in Texas and Louisiana.
At Evans Accident Reconstruction, we offer a full range of services, including detailed vehicle and crash site inspections, expert witness testimony, and everything in between. Some of the services we provide:
• Case analysis - including commercial vehicle
accidents, pedestrian accidents, construction zones and many others
• Crash Data Retrieval (CDR) - downloading data from vehicle Airbag Control Modules and other data recorders
• Heavy Vehicle Event Data Recorders (HVEDR) - downloading data from tractor trailers
• Crash scene documentation and drawings
• Vehicle inspections - automobiles, motorcycles, 18-wheelers, etc.
• Reconstructions using computer modeling programs
• Animations, multimedia presentations, and other litigation support
• Vehicle component failure analysis and investigation
• Crash testing
See our SERVICES page to view a detailed list of services.
Owner James Paul Evans P.E., a Texas A&M University Engineering graduate, has been involved in more than 750 accident reconstructions in his 14-plus years in the field. James is certified in accident reconstruction by the Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction (ACTAR), and he received training in accident reconstruction at Northwestern University's renowned Center for Public Safety.
Setting James apart from other accident
reconstructionists is his 20 years of in-depth experience in repairing, modifying, and racing
domestic and foreign automobiles and motorcycles. James is a
National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certified
Technician, amateur automobile racer, and
motorcycle rider with more than 75,000 miles under his belt.
See James' BIO page to
learn more about his vast vehicle experience and how it enhances his
work as an accident reconstructionist.
See James' BIO page to learn more about his vast vehicle experience and how it enhances his work as an accident reconstructionist.